15.7.12

There and Back!!

So ages ago I thought I was ready to go...ready to blog...I believe that was February. I also thought I understood this blasted thing and could change up the way the layout was...after all I had changed things before, so I sort of left it meh...looking. Then as with many things of late I forgot all about it!! So today I thought I would jump back in here! Update my page and get rolling!!HAHAHAHAH the best laid plans!! Every time I try to change the lay out it tells me there is a problem! So here I am ready to blog, and now I am so frustrated that my blog has gone from something fun to this! nothing more than a hello and why yes my background still looks like a toddler put it together! I am going to continue to mess around! I am sure it's me!After all computers only do what we tell them?yes? Hope you are having a lovely summer and I really am trying to fix this mess!!!
Blessings!!
K~

No comments:

Post a Comment