3.2.12

Forget About it Friday!

Speaking of rust, my mind has been full of it! Anyway I think I've stated this before but I do intend to blog more often...I often day dream as to what I would blog about but never get past that. I forget, or get busy...or just I don't know whatever!!!!


 So forget about it Friday is all about just whatever comes to mind!!It's Friday, who wants to do a heck of lot of thinking!!! Today I was thinking about old/new stuff... & laughing at the fact that I have actually bought things brand spanking new & then tossed them in my back yard until they are rusty enough to be permitted entrance into my house!!! My very proper Aunt & Grandmother would die if they knew of such shenanigans!!! My Grandmother was one who heated plates for dinner, ironed ALL of her laundry...and so on. I was 2 when she died, but I am certain I would cause her to have heart trouble should she see what I drag in my house!!! The older the better I say! If it's pink or rusty even better!!!! 

That's it!! Nothing to deep, nothing to contribute to society just my wondering mind! I'll be back on Monday. My baby moves out on Monday...That should give me plenty to blog about...perhaps I'll title it "Mourning Monday" Ok that might be a little dramatic! Just trying to keep your attention!
  
Good Night my pretties~ I would love to promise that the next time you return my blog will not look like a 5 year old put it together...but well I'll not kid us both! Enjoy your weekend & squeeze your babies, they really do grow up way to fast, I promise.
K~

No comments:

Post a Comment